Bark Busters Australia
Payment Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to all services and products supplied to clients of Bark Busters.
- The client will pay the fee (“Fee”) for the provision of the Bark Busters services and products, which will be determined in accordance with the current rates specified on the Bark Buster’s website.
- In addition to the Fee, the client may also be required to pay:
- Travel fees (if applicable);
- Charges of financial institutions.
- Bark Busters may, in its absolute discretion, require the client to pay a booking deposit. The deposit will be credited to the Fee payable by the client upon the completion of the lesson.
- In the event that a client cancels a lesson with less than 48 hours’ notice, the Fee for the lesson will not be refundable.
- At the conclusion of a training session, the client will be issued with a tax invoice, upon which full payment is due and payable immediately.
- Payment may be made by the client via debit / credit card, electronic funds transfer (EFT) or reputable deferred payment services (e.g. Afterpay).
- In the event that full payment is not received from the client by the due date, Bark Busters may charge a late fee of $5 per day, for each day the balance remains outstanding, plus any costs and expenses incurred by Bark Busters in recovering any unpaid amounts.
- Bark Busters is entitled to immediately suspend its provision of its services and products, and to collect any products not paid for from the client, until payment of the client’s overdue balance (plus any late fees and recovery costs) is received in full.
- Bark Busters will not exchange, credit or refund a client for change of mind or due to the client requesting an incorrect service or product. Bark Busters does not offer a money back guarantee, in accordance with the terms of its Written Lifetime Guarantee.
- Bark Busters may in its complete discretion apply any payment received from the client to any amount owing by the client to Bark Busters.
- The client is not entitled to retain any money owing to Bark Busters, notwithstanding any default or alleged default by Bark Busters, including (but not limited to) the supply of allegedly faulty or defective goods, provision of services to an inadequate standard or a delay in the provision of goods or services.
- The client and Bark Busters will comply with their obligations in relation to Goods and Services Tax (“GST”) under A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Aus) and the Goods and Services Tax Act 1985 (NZ).